All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment or production as soon as we receive them from our retailers and customers.During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
• If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 10% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
• If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
• Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
Most products distributed or retailed by En Vogue come with a warranty given by the respected manufacturer. However, En Vogue will handle returns and replacements of defective products on behalf of the manufacturer offering such warranties. On these items you are therefore encouraged to contact En Vogue directly by filling out the herein RRR form online.
All requests for returns must be made by simply filling out the herein form or by contacting our Customer Care Center (M-F, 9-5 AST) at the number indicated at the bottom of all our webpages.
But ultimately you will have to fill out this form so we may enact on your request as promptly and efficiently as we can with the help of the RRR Form.
Your order number, item reference, quantity, reason for return, contact name, phone number etc.., and whether you want refund or replacement, must be filled out completely in their appropriate space in the herein RRR Form. Your RRR Form will be attended to promptly and our RRR staff or Customer Service will contact you by phone or e-mail as per your expressed wish. If you do not hear from us in 72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) please contact by email the sales representative with whom you placed your order or our Customer Care Center at email@example.com.
Returns Acceptance Policy (Please Read Before Requesting RRR)
· A Request for Return or Reimbursement (RRR) Form must be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
· Along with your RRR Form, you will be issued a return authorization number for sending back your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- En Vogue shipping error
- Defective on Arrival (see restrictive clause here below).
· A 15% Restocking Fee will be charged on all other cancelled or returns.
· Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns regardless of the direction.
· Returned used products will be charged to your account.
· Returned products must be in their original packaging.
· If you choose the Refund option, a credit will be effectuated to your credit card or a check will be issued on receipt of the returned product less any ancillary charge.
· If you choose the Replace option, a replacement will be sent out, but if the original return is not received within two weeks, the replacement cost will be charged to your credit card.
· Special order items and discontinued items are not returnable and not subject to cancellation or refund.
· Irrespective of the address on the carton, all defective material must be returned to En Vogue at our main address at:
Maho Plaza # 7, Maho Reef
· If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please call Customer Care Center (M-F, 9-5 AST) to discuss your situation. All numbers are posted at the bottom of this webpage or our invoices.
For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately and then submit the RRR Form. If you see outward appearances of damage while receiving the goods, you may also choose to refuse delivery and inform En Vogue by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Customer Care Center:
You may elect for each instance to contact us by fax. Please see the number herebelow.
Copyright © 2010 En Vogue. All rights reserved.
En Vogue and Denizen Bracelet names and designs are registered and protected by international trademark and patent laws in the United States of America and Eurepean (EU) Laws with registration in France and other countries.
EN VOGUE BOUTIQUES