(4th month in a row. You were many to write but no one has identified this island yet, so we will let it run again for another month)
Enter now your eligible answer for your chance to win thiis free 18kt gold bracelet.
Each month we will present you a new location from some place around the world where the Denizen Bracelet specific to that area is available at local authorized retail stores.
This contest is open primarily to all En Vogue customers and Denizen Bracelets owners who have registered their proof of purchase code with us or those who have an interest in owning one. Contestants must be at least 16 years old as of the date of entry. To collect your present you will be required to present your proof of purchase under your name or the same last name.
By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Contest are final and binding in all respects.
Where are you here?
1. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest begins at 12:01 am Eastern Standard Time on the first day of each month, beginning 1/1/2010 and ends 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on the last day of each month.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest is open to all Denizen Bracelets owners, including their families and friends who are at least 16 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, employees, retailers and their immediate families (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals of En Vogue. This Contest is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Visit this page: http://en-vogue.us/contest_-_win_a_free_18kt_gold_bracelet during the Contest Period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form, including entrant's answer to the whereabouts of the photographed image. All entries become the property of En Vogue and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The monthly winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries with the correct answer on or about the fifteenth day of the following month (the "Drawing Date"). Any potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date we try to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the prize or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the contest, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the "winner" of the Contest.
If there are more than one winning contestants, an additional question will decide between contestants. If, there are still several more eligible winners, the prize winner selection will be conducted by random drawing.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) monthly winner. The prize is an 18kt gold plated Denizen Bracelet. The exact Denizen Bracelet cut out location will be determined by En Vogue each month. The prize also includes a gift bag . The approximate retail value of the monthly prize is $250.00 duty and tax free. Actual value may vary based on fluctuation of gold price plus the, import duty and local sales tax that may vary from country to country, state to state and even city to city.
6. TAXES. All federal or national import duty, state and/or local taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received with the correct answer.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitutions for prize except by En Vogue, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the contest, each entrant releases and discharges En Vogue, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this contest, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Contest Entities"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by En Vogue and/or others authorized by En Vogue; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Contest Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Contest and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release. Affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that we, En Vogue first try to notify the potential winner. If winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary affidavit and release.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at our servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) En Vogue at our sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at our sole discretion. (iii) En Vogue further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Contest Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Contest based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) CONTEST ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EN VOGUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Miami Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Contest and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For a list containing the name(s) of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, En Vogue - Win a free gold bracelet contest 4045 Sheridan Ave, #186, Miami Beach, FL 33140 - USA.
Unforeseen Events: En Vogue reserves the right to change this contest at its sole discretion at any time that we become aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect the sweepstakes security or fairness. En Vogue reserves the right to announce any sweepstakes rules changes over on our website. En Vogue is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason.
Let your love shine with our Denizen Bracelet ...!
Enter here your information and answer
(Entries with more than one answer per name per email will not be eligible)
Copyright © 2010 En Vogue. All rights reserved.
En Vogue and Denizen Bracelet names and designs are registered and protected by international trademark and patent laws in the United States of America and Eurepean (EU) Laws with registration in France and other countries.
EN VOGUE BOUTIQUES